I’m feeling good
There really is no need for an ambulance
Just a quick word(s) to the bozo in South Shields who keeps ringing for an ambulance on my behalf:
- I am fit and well
- All of my family are fit and well
- None of us are having a cardiac arrest right now
- You are wasting the precious time of hard working members of the emergency services
- Your “roaming” mobile phone will be tracked down by the police
- You need to grow up and allow your brain cells to sub-divide and develop
- You are running a high risk of being caught and facing criminal charges
- The fact that you know my name, my wife’s name, the names of my children, the type, model, make, and colour of my car does not in the least make me feel threatened in any manner.
Your activities this weekend will only end in your own tears!